This is my response to the article I posted on Ai Weiwei from China. This article was very informing and has a lot going on in it. I completely agree with Ai on his beliefs about the Chinese government. Also if I was him I would continue to post what they are doing behind the peoples backs so these people of China realize what is going on. It is ridiculous in my opinion how they are holding Ai in jail because of these posts. Most government news gets leaked out somehow sooner or later, so for them to put him in jail and hold him captive is terrible.
You can see how good of an artist he is when he is being held in custody, and still his art work is being sent to the states. Ai is trying to stop the government from destroying historical art for the creation of new buildings. Ai appreciates art so much he wants everyone to know what is happening to it so it will somehow stop. What he is doing is very heroic in my mind. For him continue to post about the government and know they will come after him shows he has a lot of guts and is a very dedicated person. I wish all the best for Ai and his people, and his art work.
No comments:
Post a Comment