Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CSI gets the boot out of Thursday night slot on CBS

What do you think of this????????????????????????????

CBS announced they will be moving CSI out of its normal spot on Thursday nights for the new drama "Persons of Intrest".  Even though I am a huge CSI fan I think this is a smart move for CBS.  As stated in the article CSI is definitely showing there age and has been getting record low ratings this season.  I feel CSI is  a show where you go to on Demand for it anymore.  Also this is giving CBS a little change up.  They are keeping the other time slot shows at 830 and 10.    Hopefully this show will generate a spark for CBS and boost up their ratings as planned. 

1 comment:

  1. I think that's interesting. I don't personally watch CSI but it sounds like a smart move on their part. The fact that they aren't cutting the show also seems smart. Rearranging their schedule instead of chopping shows left and right seems like a more appropriate way to deal with their ratings issues.

    ReplyDelete