"Cabs Are Here" Season 3 episode 7 air date 2/10/2011
In this episode Ronnie and Sammi's relationship is still going up and down but it comes to an end atleast for a decent period of time. Ronnie takes all of Sammi's clothes out of the closet and throws them everywhere in the room even outside on the balcony. By the end of the episode Sammi is getting ready to go back home to get herself together and away from the fighting with her and Ron.
I don't understand how two couple can argue so much and still want to be together? They have one good hour of being happy to 23 hours of fighting and arguing. A lot of their fighting starts at the club or when they get home from drinking so everything they say they take back in the morning and tell eachother well I was drunk. What Ron does in this episode should have breaken them up for good though. He took all of her clothes and threw them outside then tried throwing her bed outside! I'm not sure if it was roid rage or what but how can she want to still be with him? They really need to split up for good. I think their relationship brings the show down a little bit and it would be a lot better if they were both single.
No comments:
Post a Comment