Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hangover part 2

This is a great article on the new movie Hangover part 2

The first Hangover is one of my favorite movies by far.  The first time I saw it I fell in love with it and wanted to watch it again and again.  I can just imagine how funny the second one is going to be because of how great the first one was.  All four of the main actors are very funny people, and they will definitely be displaying there skills in the second one. 
I think the second one being in Bangkok will make it even better because of the atmosphere being different from the states.  The cast is so crazy I think they will take advantage of all of the different things in Bangkok. 
I think its great that the actors are taking time to really come up with the best lines and parts for the movie.  They know how good the first one was so they don't want to dissapoint people who go watch the second one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment